Any student who wishes to drive a Campus Ministry Van, Conferences and Pryzbyla Management Van, or Rental Vehicle must complete the Vehicle Certification Process. Please follow the steps below to become Vehicle Certified.
The Vehicle Certification Process is required for students every year, even if the student has been certified before. If you believe you have been certified already and would like to confirm, please contact email@example.com.
- Download and complete the Driver Application and Motor Vehicle Record Check Form and return to the Office of Campus Ministry along with a CLEAR photocopy of your Driver's License.
- After you submit the paper form to Campus Ministry, you will be contacted and asked to submit further information online for a background Motor Vehicle Record Check.
- A few days after that you will receive an email regarding the online Safe Driver video and quiz that will be required through Blackboard.
FOR STUDENTS WHO WERE PREVIOUSLY VEHICLE CERTIFIED
- After completing the Safe Driver video and quiz successfully you will be notified when your Vehicle Certification is complete.
FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN VEHICLE CERTIFIED BEFORE
- After completing the Safe Driver video and quiz successfully you will be contacted regarding scheduling a road test to complete your vehicle certification.