Pursuing long term service after graduation can be exciting, but you might find yourself having many questions about what to expect. Campus Ministry's Service Team has put together a Long Term Service virtual Q&A session to connect students with people who have engaged in service both domestically and abroad. This is a great opportunity to ask questions, learn more about different opportunities, and connect with others who are interested in long term service!
How to join the virtual Q&A
The Q&A will be taking place via Zoom on April 7th at 7 pm EST. Click here to enter the call.
What is long term service?
- Spend a year or more living in community with other volunteers.
- Serve in a field such as education, homelessness, nursing, affordable housing, environmental issues, immigration, and so many more!
- Receive free room and board as well as a monthly stipend and health insurance.
- Be eligible for loan deferment.
- Both faith-based and non-faith based programs are available.
- Possible free Masters Degree and AmeriCorps Award.